Looking for business insurance?
Arranging your business insurance cover yourself can be time consuming and extremely complicated, which why our specialism is negotiating business insurance products on behalf of a wide range of different trades and professions. We have 20+ years experience in this field and have access to a wide range of providers/markets, who can combine quality cover with competitive premiums, and can specially tailor their business insurance products to meet or exceed the requirements of any business, no matter how large or small.
- Trade Contents
- Stock in Trade / Raw Materials
- Public & Products Liability
- Business Interruption
Additional Covers Available:
- Tenants Improvements, Plate Glass and Loss of Rental Payable (where the premises are leased)
- Goods in Transit (although, for distribution risks or businesses sending a lot of goods by couriers, a bespoke Marine Cargo policy may be more beneficial)
- Money (including Robbery/Assault cover)
- Computer Breakdown (although, a bespoke Computers policy may be more suitable if you have a reliance on IT for the continued operation of your business)
- Business “All Risks” (i.e. cover for tools and equipment whilst away from the premises, or for Leased Equipment needing to be specifically noted on the policy)
- Goods in Trust (i.e. items being sold or stored on behalf of suppliers or customers)
- Loss of Advanced Profits (suitable for those looking to move into new premises that haven’t yet been built, and fearful that any damage to the new premises would reduce the projected profits of the business)
- Terrorism (the act doesn’t have to affect your premises directly, but could affect your neighbours, suppliers or customers, thus affecting your profits)
Some of the additional Products or Services you may wish to consider, to compliment your coverage:
- Environmental Impairment Liability (Public Liability policies only cover Sudden & Unforeseen pollution causing Bodily Injury or Property Damage. They do not cover fines, clean up costs or and pollution caused by gradual leakage – EIL cover covers gradual as well as sudden pollution, clean up costs and fines)
- Cyber Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability (personal assets, such as property, pensions and investments, can be at risk if a Director or Officer is accused of mismanagement by an outside party or regulator, or is requested to attend an overseas hearing)
- Employment Practices Liability (provides eider cover than that provided under a Commercial Legal Expenses policy – and has no ?”reasonable chance of success” limitation)
- Professional Indemnity (legal defence and compensation costs arising from accusations of wrongful design, advice, certification or testing)
- Engineering Inspection – service contract, not an Insurance Product, so VAT would apply (provides the required periodic inspections and certification of certain items of work equipment, such as Lifting Equipment (LOLER), boilers and pressure vessels (PSSR) and fume/dust/exhaust extraction (LEV/COSHH)).
Are you paying more than £1,000 a year for your Business Insurances?
There are many different products and schemes suitable for a wide range of potential risks to your business, and we will discuss both the cover you request, as well some other products and policies that cover a specific need not met by traditional business combined products.
If you would like a free professional appraisal of your existing business insurance requirements, or just looking for alternative quotations, please contact us to discuss your unique and specific needs.