Looking for House & Home Insurance?
Contrary to what the television tells us, placing insurance cover for your Home should be complicated (they can be complicated products after all), and that (unfortunately) with this type of insurance you really do “get what you pay for”.
This is why we, at Hall Commercial, not only offer quotations and cover from a carefully selected panel of House & Home insurance providers, but also provide you with the advice and support you need throughout the process, so that you can be sure that you have bought the right product at the right price for your unique needs.
We can offer assistance to all Homes, but are especially interested in those with unusual factors such as:
- 2nd/Weekend/Holiday Homes (Family only)
- Annexes or Cottages within the grounds, and used as self-catering holiday accommodation
- Barn Conversions
- Bedsits & Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO)
- Home Based Businesses and Home-workers
- High Value Homes or Homes with collections of Art, Jewellery etc (aka High Net Worth)
- Country Mansions, Estates and Stately Homes which are open to the Public
- Log Cabins which are used as family holiday homes or commercial lets
- Houses adjoining (with internal access) Commercial Premises
- Houses on or near Farms or Motor Trade Premises
- Maisonettes above Commercial Premises
- Non-Standard Construction (including Flat Roof, Steel Framed, Prefabricated Concrete/“Woolaway”, Sectional and Timber Buildings)
- EU Holiday Homes
- Properties undergoing renovation, modest repair or extension
- Room Letting & Shared Homes
- Small Bed & Breakfasts (up to two B&B rooms, with no bar)
- Static Park Homes
- Thatched Homes
- Underpinned or within Subsidence prone areas
- Unoccupied Home (pending sale or in Probate)
When looking for Home Insurance, our best advice is don’t judge by the insurance cost alone, as the most expensive policy is the one that doesn’t pay a claim.
If you would like a free professional appraisal of your existing House & Home insurances, or just looking for alternative quotations, please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.