Looking for Liability Insurance?
Arranging Liability insurance cover can be time consuming and complicated. This is why we, at Hall Commercial, have access to a wide range of Liability insurance products that can be specially tailored to meet or exceed the requirements of any business, no matter how large or small, and combine quality cover with competitive premiums.
ARE YOU SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT COVER?
- Are all of your business activities covered? Does your current policy provide the correct description of the work you perform, covering all of your actual and advertised business activities?
- Are your business activities restricted? Are you ‘allowed’ to work at all the right types of premises for your business, or just private houses, shops and offices?
- Sub-Contractors/Temporary Employees. Do you know the current legislations that apply when Sub Contracting or using casual labour?
The above are just 3 typical problems which arise in Liability insurance claims on a regular basis – there are many more!
The best advice we can give anyone looking for Liability insurance is “don’t judge your insurance by cost alone” as, after all, the most expensive policy is the one that doesn’t pay your claim.
General Liability products available:
- Directors’ & Officers’ Liability for alleged negligent mismanagement of business
- Employers’ Liability (statutory requirement for Permanent Employees, such as Company Directors and PAYE Employees, and for Temporary Employees such as Self Employed or Labour Only Sub Contractors, Casual Workers, Volunteers and Work Experience Students)
- Environmental Impairment Liability – covering the costs, fines and penalties of sudden or gradual leakage of pollutants into land or watercourses.
- Governors & Trustees Liability for alleged negligent mismanagement of charity or educational facility
- Land Owners Liability for those who own land to which the public (or ‘ramblers’) have access/right of way.
- Management Liability for alleged negligent mismanagement of property managed by a Residents Association
- Pension Trustees Liability (including Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) regulations)
- Products Liability for goods manufactured, sold or installed
- Products Recall – to cover the costs of a product recall, due to a fault with the product or its design, and the associated costs of managing Public Relations
- Professional Indemnity provides an indemnity against financial costs incurred by your customers or clients following allegations of negligent Design, Advice, Testing or Certification.
- Property Owners Liability – usually form part of a Property Owners policy but, on occasion, can be arranged separately if the physical property is not to be insured for whatever reason.
- Public Liability – Tradesmen, Contractors, Professionals…whatever your business, we have products and providers that can assist.
Looking for something specific?
We have access to a range of specialist Liability products that are designed for particular industries/trades, such as;
- Alarm Installers & Locksmiths
- Cleaning Contractors
- Domiciliary Care
- Drain Clearance/Repair
- Electrical Contractors
- Fire Alarm, Sprinkler and Extinguisher Installers
- Pest Control
- Plumbing and Heating Engineers
- Renewable Energy Contractors
- Residents Associations
- Security and Personal Protection
- Tree Surgeons
- Ventilation & Air Conditioning
- and many more…
If you would like a free professional appraisal of your existing insurance arrangements, or just looking for alternative quotations, please contact us to discuss your unique and specific requirements.