Motor Trade Insurance
Are you paying more than £2,500 per year for your Motor Trade insurances?
Placing Motor Trade insurance cover can be complicated and time consuming, which why Hall Commercial has access to a wide range of insurance products that can be specially tailored to meet or exceed the requirements of most Motor Trade businesses, no matter how large or small, that combine competitive premiums with quality cover.
- Auto Engineers & Electricians (mobile or premises based)
- Bodywork, Coachbuilders & Spray Booths
- Car Valet / Car Wash (mobile or premises based)
- Mechanical Service and Repair
- Motor Factors/Parts
- New & Used Sales
- Tyre & Wheel Replacement (mobile or premises based)
- Windscreen and/or Dent & Scratch Repair (mobile or premises based)
If you would like a free professional appraisal of your existing business insurances, or just looking for alternative quotations, please contact us to discuss your unique and specific requirements.
The best advice we can give anyone looking for Motor Trade insurance is “don’t judge by cost alone” as the most expensive policy is, after all, the one that doesn’t pay a claim.