Looking for Small Business Insurance?
Placing insurance for a small business can be complicated and time consuming, which is why Hall Commercial has access to a wide range of specialist Small Business insurance products that can be tailored to meet or exceed the requirements of any Small to Medium Enterprise.
Small Business policies often come in the form of “package” policies (such as Shop, Office or Salon), but the online or direct versions are often unable to catering for those with specific business activities or variations in the kinds of services they provide.
For example, Shop policies are not suitable for Public Houses (especially when it comes to the specific covers that a Pub requires, that a Shop does not), but many online providers still quote Pubs under their Shop package products. Also, many shops are now diversifying into collection and drop off for parcel delivery or Dry Cleaning. Online and direct products are rarely able to include cover for these items whilst they are in your possession, so probably best to avoid the online products if you have some diversity in your small business activities.
Our Small Business providers have a range of products (some of which are bespoke to certain trades or professions) and are suitable for:
- Food & Drink (Cafes, Restaurants, Take-aways etc)
- Hospitality (Hotels, Inns, Guesthouses, B&Bs etc)
- Leisure (Bowling Greens, Theatres, Golf Clubs etc)
- Licenced Trade (Pubs, Clubs, Bars etc)
- Professionals (Designers, Estate Agents, Financial Advisors etc)
- Retail (Shops, Newsagents, Post Office, Salons etc)
- Home Workers (any business from which goods are dispatched (but not manufactured), or any business with visits from customers/clients/reps)
- And many, many more…
If you would like a free, professional appraisal of your existing small business insurance arangements, or just looking for alternative quotations, please contact us to discuss your unique and very specific requirements.